1. Overall leading and managing a group of Employee Lifecycle and Employee Contact Center officers by delivering best services and solutions towards the clients. Ensuring delivery of
services in accordance with agreed performance levels (KPI) and in line with legal/regulation
(compliance), continuously driving improvement activities/projects (simplification, standardization, automation) for service excellence and consistent customer experience.
2. Developing future service portfolio in the area of Employee lifecycle and Employee Contact Center in line with global/China HRSSC overall strategy, seeking better/creative solutions to
support business needs, as well as expanding value-added advisory services, leveraging advanced technology to continually drive differentiated customer experience via customer
segmentation (i.e. employees, managers, executives, candidates, retirees).
3. Developing data analytics model based on received customer queries/questions, to provide HR insights to business, HR community for proactive policy/program design/review, end user behavior change, employee relationship management, etc.
4. Working closely with key stakeholders within and/or outside of PSS team, for timely review and update of business requests, HR policy/program/processes/system/documents etc., pro-actively providing inputs/advice to stakeholders from service standpoint, collaborating to enable in time service delivery with high quality.
5. Developing team member’s knowledge, skill, competency, etc. in order to retain and develop talent staff, improve the whole team’s quality level, and build up team talent pipeline.
6. Sustaining a win-win relationship with all kinds of external vendors, as well as monitor the vendor performance index through routine and /or project works.
7. Being able to initiate and handle any ad hoc tasks and/or projects upon the business needs.
- Leadership experience (people management) is a must.
- Strategic thinking, good collaboration with key stakeholders, change management and customer focus mindset.
- Strong cross-cultural communications and leadership, influencing and consultative skills.
- Analytic thinking and pragmatic approach to deal with requests.
- 5-7 years of experience in HR area and additional years of working experience in service delivery environment.
- Experienced and efficient handling of standard IT-applications, e.g. MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook etc., good knowledge of SAP/Workday R/3 HR-modules
- HR generalist know-how.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and
- Chinese language.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Human Resources, Human Resources > HR Operations & Services