The primary purpose of this position is:
Specialist and in-depth comprehensive knowledge and experience in a particular field, or business area. Duties are varied and complex often involving research, analysis and solution development. Provides direction on issues of area of expertise and assist department leadership in setting strategic direction. Typically a higher level professional position. Requires the regular use of originality and ingenuity. Possess and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of field. Is generally assigned more complex and difficult assignment. Assignments are broad in nature. Typically works with greater discretion and latitude. May assist Consultants and lower level staff by providing advise and guidance.
Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
The minimum education, knowledge, experience, skills and attributes required to perform the essential functions of this position, are:
- PhD in Mathematics, Statistics or related discipline with 2 years of relevant experience using applied statistics, or Master's of Science degree with 3 years relevant experience, or Bachelor's degree with 5 years relevant experience
- Expertise in applying statistical principles to the analysis of experimental, clinical, or lab data
- Effective technical writing and oral communication skills
- Advanced computer skills and experience using applicable software applications
- Knowledge of statistics as utilized by regulatory agencies, laboratories, or other professional organizations
- Excellent negotiation, planning, organization, troubleshooting and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Has a pro-active mindset in the collaboration with the study team
- Is proficient in programming with R
- Is familiar with regulatory requirements for planning and processing clinical studies, ideally with practical experience
- Is willing to travel domestic and international occasionally (10%)
- A motivational letter would be highly appreciated.
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, bei dem Chancengleichheit zählt.Research & Development, Research & Development > Biometrics