The Senior Global Communication Manager is responsible for developing communication and change management strategies with the IT teams, as Business Partner. The position includes designing and implementing customized communications plans and effective communications materials to build awareness and understanding of the IT strategy, plans, and projects within the Roche DC IT team, and across all levels of the Diabetes Care organization.
The Senior Global Communication Manager also leads the Channels Team, developing and implementing the Internal Communication Channels Strategy in Roche Diabetes Care. Likewise, the Senior Global Communication Manager is responsible for leading Global Communication projects, when required.
As the IT and the Global Communications teams are based in Basel, Switzerland, and Mannheim, Germany, the job requires frequent travel to both locations.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy aligned with the IT Strategy and its Target Operating Model.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the Organizational Change Management strategy.
- Develop and implement cross-functional communications actions, as member of the IT LT, working closely with the Functional Areas and addressing critical issues when necessary.
- Develop current communication channels with key stakeholders in the Roche Diabetes organization (IT Community, End-Users, business applications users, Group IT, etc.).
- Drive the Internal Channels Strategy in Roche Diabetes Care, providing services to all communications business partners and managers in the Global Communications Team, in their internal communication needs.
- Act as point of contact for RDC Global Comms business partners and managers, defining and implementing channels strategies.
- Act as liaison with Roche Group Communications for Channel Strategy topics.
- Lead, inspire and manage employees as well as external services.
- At least 8 years of proven management experience leading change and communication, at least 3 years of experience with projects at regional and global level.
- Strong experience in designing and implementing communication solutions, ability to work effectively across a global multicultural and multilingual team and travel to different sites.
- Excellent people leadership skills.
- Strong understanding of Information Technology and passion for innovation and technology; proven track record of managing IT projects.
- Excellent, native-speaker level command of English. German language skills is a plus.
- Knowledge of the internal communications tools offered by the Google Suite (Gmail, Google+/Currents, G Sites, Google Analytics, etc.) is a plus.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Communications, Communications > External & Internal Communications