This position will support our decentralized solution portfolio (point-of-care solutions).
Summary: The incumbent develops customers' expertise and autonomy in operating and utilizing Roche POC systems and products to their optimal use by providing phone and on-line support. The Technical Support Specialist (TSS) is also responsible for solving customer complaints and answering their information requests.
Complaint and request management:
- Identify, analyze, document and solve customers’ complaints and requests, efficiently, courteously and professionally, with the help of Roche tools and in compliance with Roche policies and procedures. Make use of technical expertise to advise customers on the selection of Roche products best suited to optimize their use of Roche systems.
- With acute customer focus, demonstrate judgment and sense of urgency to escalate customer support issues in order to resolve requests and complaints within reasonable delays.
- Maintain clear, constant and efficient communication with local as well as global marketing teams, with sales representatives, and Roche Support Network personnel to ensure the continuous flow of relevant technical information, in line with customer satisfaction and quick issue-solving objectives.
Customer training, demo and laboratory work:
- Provide Roche customers, and sometimes Roche Employees, customized training on Roche systems (instruments, reagents and software) and regularly update instrument and reagent training materials.
- Quality control instruments / reagents, whether new or returned from customers, as required.
- Upon requests from Marketing & Sales, support the sales effort by performing system demos.
Technical documentation for customers:
- Collaborate ad hoc with personnel responsible for technical bulletins in the writing, revision and/or translation of Roche technical bulletins or urgent product notifications addressed to customers
What you need to be successful:
Community college diploma (3-year program) or DEC or Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences
French and English, spoken and written
1 to 2 years' experience in a clinical lab or equivalent experience
Customer orientation and empathy
Analytical thinking and intellectual curiosity
Strong sense of urgency and priority management
Bias for action and achievement drive
Stress management and multi-tasking
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Customer Support, Customer Support > Technical & Application Support