You will be responsible for :
Medical Plan & Therapeutic Area Expertise
- Development and execution of medical activities related to the strategy within the Integrated Therapeutic Area (TA) plan.
- Subject matter expert for the Therapeutic Areas and focus on pipeline shifts, PHC/ RWD, Digital.
- Understand the current and future (competitive) landscape and healthcare system to identify any (medical) gaps and proactively create solutions.
- Maintain regular contacts with local investigators for key studies
- Planning and execution of relevant Medical advisory boards and expert meetings
- Ensure compliance of contractual engagement of HCPs including review and approval of agreements/grants.
- Focus on Value based communication: Manage the integrity and accuracy of scientific data communicated both internally and externally for promotional and non-promotional
- Redefines partnership by working closely with external stakeholders (HCPs,
- Reimbursement and Policy makers, Patient Advocacy Groups etc.)
- Ensure optimal mix of medical activities (insight gathering, internal and external knowledge exchange, training, evidence generation) to realize early access to our treatment solutions.
- Act as Medical Information (MI) Responsible (refer to MI Responsible JD)
- Identify local data gaps, local studies protocol design, study planning (including budget), input to site selection and feasibility assessment, data dissemination strategy.
Training & Coaching
- Collaborate with Marketing Partner in training and inducting sales team to ensure the high quality knowledge of Brand and therapy areas
You will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Medical doctor* by education from a registered university
- Professional experience of pharmaceutical industry
- Understand the local healthcare system, business (reimbursement and policies) and relevant laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of drug development process, Clinical trial (ICH/GCP), Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GVP), Early access programs and Statistics.
- Experience in the principles and techniques of data analysis, interpretation, clinical value proposition and delivery of scientific presentations
- Experience in developing good collaboration with external stakeholders and co-creating solutions for patients.
- Experience in resolving complex issues in matrix organization.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Agile Methods adoption
- Digital engagement
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Medical Affairs, Medical Affairs > Medical Information/Scientific Affairs