Internship in Personalised Healthcare Oncology
Who We Are
Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. Rotkreuz is home to Roche Diagnostics International and Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland) Ltd.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested to broaden your experience in the diagnostic and pharmaceutical industry, while bringing value to our healthcare system? Would you like to contribute to implement Personalized Healthcare (PHC) in Switzerland?
We are looking for a talented intern (6 months, with possible extension to 12 months) to support our activities for Personalised Healthcare in Oncology to help identifying the most effective therapy for each patient with cancer, and to ensure quality for diagnostic testing across Switzerland.
This internship gives you the unique possibility to work at the intersection between Pharma and Diagnostics, to develop and implement innovative solutions, to support digital transformation of the healthcare system and to build a broad network of internal and external contacts. You will get the chance to learn agile ways of working and to innovate in a complex environment.
We are looking for a candidate who is highly motivated to identify patients for their most effective therapy. We will support your career ambitions with coaching and mentoring. You will have the opportunity to learn from a highly diverse and experienced team.
What you will do
- Develop, research and present a comprehensive genomic profiling analysis
- Map key stakeholders, technology and patient journeys
- Support a cross-functional team with key activities in Personalised Healthcare solutions, implementing comprehensive and innovative Oncology Diagnostics to identify the most effective therapy for each patient with cancer.
- Support strategic & tactical activities
- Plan and participate in workshops with external stakeholders
Who you are
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions, organizations and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- You have a degree in Oncology, Pathology or Biomedical Science (PhD preferred)
- A sound background in genomic sequencing in theory and practice (preferred)
- An understanding of diagnostics in oncology (preferred)
- Ability to identify team- and stakeholder needs and translate them into actionable strategies and activities.
- Conceptual and structured working style, confident communicating effectively across organizational units.
- Team player with creative ideas and the courage to develop and try novel approaches.
- Fluent in German and English required, French/ Italian speaking welcome.
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, bei dem Chancengleichheit zählt.Berufsförderungs- & Entwicklungsprogramme, Berufsförderungs- & Entwicklungsprogramme > Praktikum