At Roche, we believe it is urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are daring in both decision and action. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
Solution Integration and Services (SIS) is the business area at Roche Diagnostics that enables the physical and virtual integration of all kinds of diagnostic testing from large lab systems to hand-held mobile devices for hospitals, laboratories and healthcare practitioners, nurses and patients. These solutions help healthcare leaders address the many challenges straining fragile healthcare systems. While these challenges vary from country to country, they arise from diverse trends such as aging populations, cost pressure on healthcare systems, and increasing demand for smarter, more efficient and effective diagnostic solutions and services.
We are looking to hire an International Business Leader to help us shape and re-design the Migration of Software Products.
Your main task:
- Creates the migration strategy and execution and tools road maps for the respective Software product installations (Middleware and POC Software); aligns with the technology and product road map - together with Lifecycle Leader (LCL), Program Lead and Execution Team Lead in GCS.
- Accountable for the transition of software to the latest product and version of the respective product portfolio
- Identifies new migration strategies and manages market risks
- Ultimately accountable for the elaboration and execution of migration strategy and plans (incl. tool launch plans, prioritization, affiliate engagement, customer satisfaction)
- Ultimately accountable to ensure products are available, migrated, up to date and that the migration process is optimized and accelerated
- Prepares and tracks the migration non-core project budget, recommending adjustments in response to internal/external influences
- Primary point of contact for affiliates for questions about the migration of the Software product portfolio
- Responsible for flow of relevant information between the Lifecycle team, International Business Team, Business areas, Regions and Affiliates
- Leads in accordance with Roche Values, Roche Core Competencies and Leadership Commitments
Formal Training & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Engineering or MBA discipline is required, Master’s degree preferred
- Successful passed leadership programs preferred
- Fluent in English, additional languages beneficial
Skills / Experience:
- Demonstration of Roche Leadership Commitments and Roche beliefs
- > 3 years leadership experience in a local, regional and/or global, matrix organization beneficial
- > 5 years’ experience in Finance, Technical Support, Marketing, Sales or related business experience.
- Deep Understanding of Diagnostics Market, Products and related regulatory requirements
- Strong Customer Empathy, understanding of Jobs to be Done, flow of funds and decision making at customers
- Team development skills & strong communication skills
- Global Cultural awareness
- Success in driving a culture dedicated to customer focus, compliance and continuous improvement
- Leading by example – e.g. The People Practices
- Analytical and strategic competencies
- Strong target oriented
- Extensive international travel is required to perform the job effectively
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Research & Development, Research & Development > Devices, Systems and Solutions