What we do:
The People Support Solutions (PSS) organization brings its purpose to life by providing our colleagues worldwide with integrated HR solutions tailored to their needs. These teams deliver customer service and advisory support to HR and business partners on global HR systems and processes, ensuring end-to-end process completion in line with our customer-focused principles. We are a team that works very closely together to ensure good employee relations, anticipate our customers' future needs, and proactively develop solutions.
Your day to day responsibilities will be:
As an HR Specialist you will be part of the EMEA AskHR team. AskHR is the first point of contact for all HR-related enquiries and services for all Roche people. AskHR Services teams turn decisions into action and provides employees, senior managers and other stakeholders with all required HR services – on time and to the agreed standard of quality.
Main tasks including but not limited to:
- Providing insight, Tier 1 support and explanation on HR system and administrative activities in support of HR business processes, employee lifecycle events in the area of recruiting, onboarding, employee movement/changes, terminations, compensation, performance, etc.
- Providing customer service on HR related activities, such as inquiry resolution, request management, and troubleshooting
- Supporting Global HR Centers of Excellence with feedback of business usage of HR processes, pain points and knowledge gaps
- Supporting the embedding of the new ways of working, actively participating in the development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
What would you bring to our team?
As an ideal team member you would have a diverse background, you are open minded and ready to work in a fast-paced and ever changing environment. Also, you would have:
- Living customer centricity through your day-to-day interactions
- Demonstrating end-to-end accountability, problem-solving skills, agile & growth mindset in ambiguous situations
- Multi-cultural acceptance, ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must (French or Spanish or any other European language is a strong advantage).
In exchange we, at Roche will provide you with:
- Development opportunities: free language courses, a wide range of training & learning opportunities, long-term career opportunities, lateral and vertical career moves, exciting projects & assignments, etc.
- Excellent benefits: flexibility (home office days after your probation period), competitive salary and cafeteria package, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, Themed Holiday party, people-focused company culture, annual bonus in March, etc.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Human Resources, Human Resources > HR Operations & Services