Role Summary and Objectives
Accountable for setting and driving the affiliate digital value strategy, as well as co-creating the digital transformation journey, by introducing new multi-channel mix concepts that support business growth.
Supports the business on building a digital culture, fostering an ambition mindset, and turning innovative thinking into solutions. Works closely with internal and external stakeholders, and manages partnerships with creative and digital media agencies.
Explores and uses new and emerging online communication channels, strives to identify opportunities, trends and e-competitive insights in order to improve the organization's productivity through digital means.
Behaviors, knowledge and skills required
- Prior experience in B2B digital marketing and advertising preferably into the Pharmaceutical industry
- Familiarity with agile principles, frameworks, tools, techniques and ways of working
- Ability to build trust, share information and knowledge, create transparency within the team and influence team members and other stakeholders without having line management authority
- Strong understanding of customer engagement opportunities & strategies in the digital landscape
- A core drive to be bold, take risks, innovate and experiment with digital campaigns
Qualifications and technical competencies required
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Proficient in English
- Expert-level in email dispatch platforms (preferably Salesforce Marketing cloud), consent management (legal & technical)
- Proven experience in Website architecture and CMS web content management (preferably Adobe digital ecosystem)
- Excellent understanding of analytics tools (Adobe Marketing Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Proficient knowledge of SEO/SEM and social media management
- Robust knowledge of mobile app development and commercialization
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Digital / E-marketing / New Channels Marketing