IT Senior Sourcing Specialist - Region Europe
As IT Senior Sourcing Specialist for IT, you are part of Roche Global Procurement and will be part of the Region Europe team responsible for the execution of IT operational Procurement activities across Pharma and Diagnostics.
The Sourcing Senior Specialist is responsible for the execution of operational Procurement activities within IT- Region Europe. As a team member in the regional operational sourcing team, you are responsible for executing various day-to-day sourcing activities for IT ensuring maximum possible Procurement impact.
- Drive and execute sourcing requests within the Region ensuring a focus on efficiency and the quality of customer service.
- Conduct Business Partnering with specific stakeholders within the region and in alignment with the Global Category and Supplier Management teams.
- Deliver Supplier Management activities for specific suppliers within the region and in alignment with the Global Category and Supplier Management teams.
- Act as a general point of contact for Procurement topics for local stakeholders.
- Build strong relationships with internal customers to create customer value, become a trusted advisor and business partner to internal IT decision-makers and deliver cost improvements that can be validated by stakeholders.
- Leverage the applicable category buying guides and sourcing knowledge to determine the best method for driving value in meeting the request.
- Apply the sourcing process through the application of tools (RfIs, RfQs, RfPs) for the delivery of operational sourcing activity, including the application of eSourcing tools. Support the implementation of new processes, policies, and technologies.
- Collaborate with the requisition to pay (R2P) Procurement teams to ensure that the requisitioning component of the procurement process is delivered.
- Ensure that Procurement operational targets and metrics on customer service are delivered. Track and monitor these metrics where required and escalate issues as they arise.
In Addition you bring
- Proven working experience (3+ years) in sourcing with subject matter expertise in the IT area.
- Higher education qualification in IT, Business, Law or related subject (Bachelor or higher) with 3+ years of experience in IT.
- Understanding of IT Services /IT Consultancy and maintenance contracts, with experience negotiating local and global contracts.
- Level fluency in English. German is an asset.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Procurement, Procurement > Operational & Transactional Procurement