In driving towards our North Star of ensuring better outcomes for patients faster, we are now hiring Business Development & Insight Lead (FM) to complement the local affiliate Commercial & Finance teams in Tunisia and Libya.
The role reports directly to the CM and has a team formed by finance and business development members:
- Partner with the entire organization to drive the affiliate strategy towards the patient ambition
- Closely work with the local management team to fuel the affiliate transformation journey and be a role model for the new ways of working
- Drive excellence in project portfolio management, building project management and change leadership capability, team effectiveness and continuous improvement mindset.
- Partner with the business and act as a catalyst to explore new avenues to benefit patients (e.g. PSPs, commercial deals, access solutions, etc.) by providing business and finance advice Maintaining a constant awareness of trends and market conditions, in order to provide strategic advice to upper management.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit by providing relevant insights based on a robust understanding of the patient journey and local business context to drive patient impact
- Network and collaborate within the affiliate as well as the wider Roche networks to co-create solutions for patients and play a role in elevating the local healthcare eco-system
- Inspire and coach the squad team to enable their transformation journey and support them in delivering smooth ongoing Commercial & finance operations
- Drive projects to simplify processes and adapt to new technologies with the aim of being more agile and free up time to drive patient impact
- Act as the official Finance representative within Roche and for local statutory requirements and be an active member of the Africa FINET and successfully leverage other networks to create an impact through learning & sharing
- Determine the necessary strategies and policies which are necessary to reach our patient ambition, which are in line with the Roche principles
- Help to shape and expand Libyan business, identify, pursue and capture new business opportunities.
- Maintain sustainable and productive relationships with existing clients and be ready to handle unexpected situations.
Who you are?
You are passionate about the impact on patients you can have, you are playful with the uncertainty the dynamics of the country served will bring whilst you will stay your course towards the long-term vision? You are a self-starter and energized by new learning opportunities the cultural and market environment will provide you? Then you are the individual we look for. In order to set you up for success you require the following qualifications:
- You have a bachelor's degree (economics, legal and/or MBA preferred) or higher
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in pharmaceutical industry in commercial/business development/finance areas
- Experience in the business and/or commercial positions, including the collaboration in projects in a diverse environment is preferred
- Business and financial acumen with the ability to connect the dots in an entrepreneurial way
- Strong analytical skills, ability to turn data into insights and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to align various stakeholders
- Passionate about the new ways of working; relevant experience or qualification is a plus
- Ability to coach and lead a team through influence and visionary leadership
Are you inspired and energized by the opportunity to co-create the future of patients in the countries in scope? If yes, then make your mark and apply to this exciting opportunity!
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Finance, Finance > Accounting & Reporting