Shift Hours: 3rd shift- 3 Day (Thur - Sat) from 6:00pm to 7:00 AM
This position is eligible for Shift Differential
Position is responsible for maintaining, repairing, setup and the changing over of filling, labeling, assembly and packaging equipment. Document Maintenance activities using SAP Plant Maintenance system. Must carry a radio to respond to support production environment. Monitor and update as required various systems including, but not limited to, SAP Learning Solution. Setup equipment for filling and labeling Works in a Clean Room environment.
- Performs equipment changeovers to accommodate production runs as dictated by production demand.
- Performs and documents both planned and unplanned maintenance/repairs on equipment as directed by Supervisor.
- Supports Engineering in new equipment purchases and equipment upgrades by providing expertise in overall mechanical equipment functionality, automation and controls. Supports execution of tests for equipment acceptance (e.g. factory acceptance tests).
- Reads and follows equipment operating procedures and equipment manuals as needed.
- Supports Equipment Qualification group in equipment qualification activities (e.g. equipment setup, parameter changes, etc).
- High School Diploma
- Typically requires 4 - 6 years job related experience with setup, operation and maintenance of filling/packaging equipment in a GMP manufacturing environment.
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience