As Team Head US-East, Dia IT Global Functions Manufacturing IT you are responsible for the end-to-end IT systems landscape, processes and the business partnership. You actively promote a seamless partnership that enables site operations through IT technology roadmaps. In addition this role provides strategic and tactical IT leadership in transforming Manufacturing Site IT landscape, bringing full Digital Manufacturing Capabilities using IT standard Products (MES, LIMS, ERP) in alignment with the Roche network global standards. You are part of the GF Manufacturing leadership team and therefore embody lean leadership principles and methods.
- Leads a team within Diagnostics Informatics that delivers IT services to DIA Manufacturing teams in their area of responsibility
- Responsible for ensuring all IT services are delivered in their area of responsibility at the agreed levels (as defined via SLAs / KPIs).
- Manages Global Functions IT staff based in key Diagnostics sites as well as Strategic Partner staff to provide the best possible level of service.
- Global leader for key technology areas (e.g. LIMS, MES, Labeling, DMA transition)
- Works in partnership with the Enterprise Solutions & Support team to design, develop and support solutions used by the business functions.
- Works with other DIA IT colleagues (e.g. Site IT) as needed.
- Works with other Group IT partners (e.g. GIS, Group Functions IT) to ensure that services delivered by them meet the agreed service level KPIs.
- Works with the Head GF Manufacturing and peers to improve the maturity and efficiency of our processes, tools and techniques.
- Overall line management of approx. 6 internal staff.
Experience and Skills
- Experience in developing application roadmaps, preferably in collaboration with business stakeholders
- 3 years minimum work experience in the GxP environment
- Minimum 3-5 years management experience in IT with a proven track record in managing a team with more than 5 employees
- Proven track record in both, development and implementation of IT strategy and portfolio, preferably on a global level
- Solid knowledge & experience in managing IT-service organisations, ITIL-processes as well as IT quality and service management
- Around 5-10 years appropriate experience with proven track record of running high performing environments in multiple technical or business domain
- 3 – 5 years international experience
- A proven track record of running high performing environments, including virtual teams
- Senior leadership competencies; empowering and inspiring leadership style; proven ability to drive change globally
- Strong communication skills, able to forge relationships with a wide range of colleagues across many functions / capabilities and across the globe.
- Experience with manufacturing processes and technologies; willing and able to understand the business (strategy, needs, processes) in order to provide the appropriate level of support
- Proven experience in leading and successfully delivering large projects
- Experience working in a regulated environment and with Computer System Validation
- Innovative and a strategic mindset with clear goal orientation
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business field or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge in area of expertise and preferably a broad IT experience
- Project Management (PMI preferred).
- Industry recognized certifications in the relevant area a plus.
- Flexibility to travel for up to 25% of the time
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours
" Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, bei dem Chancengleichheit zählt.Informationstechnologie, Informationstechnologie > IT Business Process Management, Consulting and Support