Our BPO role is accountable for leading the prioritization of marketing technology changes and new needs, specifically focused on executing in partnership with the Commercial IT department. This role has authority to make necessary decisions or changes to the process. The position will help shape marketing technology vision, strategic roadmaps, objectives and KPI’s. The BPO will need to coordinate with multiple Global Marketing departments, Regional & Local Marketing teams and other cross-functional teams like IT, Finance, global call centers, and external suppliers that support and implement platforms. Developing a well-constructed strategy that represents the business and aligns with all these critical stakeholders and complete alignment on timelines and budget will be key to the success of this position.
- Successful stakeholder management: representatives include IT leadership and other IT process owners for integrated systems like Web platforms Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud, ScrollMotion, Bynder and some support to other global marketing technology platforms within other areas like C2C (Contract to Cash), call center systems, and vendors that support all these platforms.
- Responsible for the organization of the backlog and working with BPM (Business process managers) for escalation.
- Responsible for developing the future roadmap for marketing technology, align with IT on the priority and costs.
- Responsible for running and defining the final capability input for Commercial CAB (Change Advisory Board) team; establishes demand requests, prioritization, and rationale of the requests.
- Responsible for budget planning specifically owning MarTech budget for capability teams and alignment with functions.
- Lead the Sales/Enablement process roadmap and seek funding for strategic investments and tactical improvements.
- Ensure agile ceremonies are planned and held.
- Works with BPMs and IT counterparts on accountability of deliverables.
- Ensures process and business compliance in accordance with Roche policies.
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree
- 8 years of experience in Diagnostics, Medical Device Industry and / or Life Sciences
- 5 years people leadership experience.
- Proven track record of delivering results while partnering with a global IT organization
- Leadership skills including strategic development, stakeholder management, team building, team mobilization, motivating, conflict resolution, problem solving, and interpersonal and communications skills such as negotiation, influence, and presentation skills.
- Experience in working in global and matrixed environment
- Experience in delivery of large project/program and/or large support role
- Strong communication, presentation, and language skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical skills including the ability identify and implement process improvements
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical teams, business and management
- Detail oriented, adaptable to change and ambiguity and possesses a willingness to learn
- Global experience, ideally working with IT teams on delivery and governance or had worked in marketing technology.
- Strong strategic leader with a track record of accomplishment delivering against objectives. Familiar with handling adversity and change management.
- Affinity to agile ways of working.
- Consistent record of successfully running and developing teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills - Ability to effectively communicate and drive the business case to senior management (represent in Informatics Portfolio Committee IPC meetings), negotiate to an agreement for changes from key partners.
- Ideally some previous process knowledge of the End to End (E2E) process and its up- and downstream integration with other functions, as well as strong business acumen to understand the impact of changes on other parts of the overall business.
- Fluent in English.
- BA/BS or preferred MBA, business administration, process management or similar field.
*This is a campus based role
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Digital / E-marketing / New Channels Marketing