Participates in the development and implementation of contracts for one or more customer channels/segments. Provide contract expertise consultation when participating with cross-functional teams regarding contract tactics, bids, terms, and customer compliance. May specialize in a specific segment such as contracts with the Federal Government.
Specialized and in-depth comprehensive knowledge and experience in a particular field, or business area. Duties are varied and complex often involving research, analysis and solution development. Provides direction on issues of area of expertise and assist department leadership in setting strategic direction. Typically a higher level professional position. Requires the regular use of originality and ingenuity.
Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
1. Participate with management and business segment functional teams on developing contract tactics, submission documents, project plans, procedures, policies, training programs, and timelines.
2. Develop cross functional relationships to facilitate optimal business partnerships, aide in knowledge and communication flow, and maintain execution of contract terms
3. Research current market trends and federal ad/or state regulations and propose solutions to capitalize on and/or address trends and regulations. Identify, investigate, and develop continuous operational improvement opportunities
4. Ensure current contract execution is abiding by established company guidelines, federal and state statutes and regulations. Identify, correct, and propose terms and conditions to reduce any non-compliance.
5. Provide training on contract terms and compliance to employees in specific business segments as needed and provide subject matter expertise support when requested.
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree with 5 years contract, analytical or relevant experience or Advanced degree with 3 years of contract, analytical or relevant experience
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in prioritizing multiple projects that are smaller in scope
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Understanding of business models and risk mitigation principles
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Access, Access > Government Affairs