Shift: Flexible shift , typical 12pm- 8pm ( Can vary)
however we occasionally require longer work days and weekends to meet testing requirements. Flexibility is important.
Conduct and monitor production activities or laboratory experiments utilizing established and published procedures or batch records and technical and theoretical understanding while managing schedules and work flow to accomplish assigned objectives or schedules.
- Conduct and monitor production activities or laboratory tests utilizing established and published procedures or batch records and technical and theoretical understanding while managing schedules and work flow to accomplish assigned objectives or schedules.
- Assumes responsibility for the accuracy, quality, and timeliness of production work or testing activities. Summarizes batch or results, and reviews conclusions with supervisor/project leader. Communicates results of testing. Keeps supervisor/project leader informed of work status, particularly of significant findings and results in critical problem areas.
- Analyzes and interprets test results using various data analysis software, spreadsheets and or applying quantitative methods. Uses technical writing skills to produce reports and documents. May present findings at internal meetings.
- Assumes accountability for batch record, hard copy or electronic lab notebook documentation, ensuring experimental methods and results are recorded timely, accurately and consistently, and according to established formats.
- May troubleshoot issues related to equipment or instrumentation. With guidance, analyzes and brainstorms alternative approaches to solve problems, makes recommendations and finds solutions to solve problems.
- Establishes as appropriate internal/ cross-functional/ customer relationships
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Required: Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years of relevant industry experience or general laboratory experience
- Or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Ability to excuse relevant laboratory experimentation
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Research & Development, Research & Development > Research