Improving lives through anatomic pathology solutions
Our mission is to improve the lives of all patients afflicted with cancer. To that end, we develop innovative pathology lab instruments, tissue-based clinical assays and software solutions that empower anatomical pathologists worldwide.
Roche Tissue Diagnostics is the global leader in solutions for anatomical pathology labs to diagnose cancer. We are shaping the future of personalized healthcare with integrated pathology instruments and tools that advance diagnostic certainty and optimize medical value.
As a Field Application Specialist Tissue Diagnostics (Region: Belgium/Wallonia) you are responsible for:
- The relationship with our customers of the pathology labs
- Starting and following-up of our clients' systems
- Programming of equipment, adaptations according to customer expectations
- Training our customers in the RDB training center or on site
- Ensuring and maximizing customer satisfaction
- The portfolio contains among others the following products: BenchMark® Ultra, BenchMark® Special Stains, Discovery® Ultra.
Read more on http://www.ventanamed.com/
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- You have at minimum a Bachelor in Medical/Biomedical Laboratory Technology, or equivalent in experience;
- You already have at least 5 years of experience in support function or experience in Medical/Biomedical Laboratory Technology, experience within a Pathology Lab is a must;
- Trilingual: French and English, Dutch is a plus;
- You have excellent communication and educational skills;
- You are very client-oriented;
- You have a high sense of responsibility in order to achieve the company's objectives, while respecting its vision and values.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Customer Support, Customer Support > Technical & Application Support