The primary purpose of this individual contributor position is the development of Channel (Distribution) marketing strategies, tools and tactics to drive growth, profitability, predictability for assigned market segments and/or products. Provides leadership for a specific area of responsibility within Point of Care franchise marketing to accomplish strategic and tactical business objectives.
- Accountabilities include supporting the franchise in executing strategic and tactics, Annual Marketing Plan process, cycle and business review meetings, and developing business area knowledge.
- Works with multiple local departments; to manage and support programs to ensure success of the portfolio in the market including the development of all distribution elements including: segmentation, sales collateral, distribution-specific product materials, programs and campaigns, and implementation of program performance metrics with reporting.
- Specialized and comprehensive knowledge, including experience working with multiple health care distribution providers including demonstrated success in operating in a highly competitive and developing growth product segment.
- Duties are varied and complex often involving research, analysis and solution development. Provides direction on issues of area of expertise and assists Point of Care leadership in setting strategic direction. Typically a higher level professional position.
- Requires the regular use of originality and ingenuity. Ability to lead, project manager, organize and coordinate with numerous cross-functional teams to ensure operating optimization and alignment across teams.
- Although does not lead or supervise individuals; however individual does provide direction to the team on projects and assignments with respect to required distribution elements.
- Works with minimum supervision, leading from their seat and has the ability to make business recommendations backed by sound business rationale supported by both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Reviews progress with management on a consistent basis, when called upon by leadership. Must uphold and continuously improve their actions guided by Roche’s cultural beliefs and leadership competencies through achieving performance objectives through daily actions.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Applied Sciences or related field
- 5 years of marketing, business, sales or related business experience.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong team leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Proficient utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Google applications.
- Regulatory and compliance awareness (e.g. USDA, ISO 9000, CLIA, FDA, GMP), ISO 9000, CLIA, FDA, GMP)
*Ability to travel up to 25% as dictated by business need
*This position is based in Indianapolis, IN
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Marketing