Specialized in selling and promoting complex capital equipment and reagents for a particular product line to customers in the region. Implements sales plans designed to achieve established revenue and financial goals. Works in coordination with Account Managers and Strategic Account Managers to call on prospective and current company customers. Often works independently to engage with pathologists, pathology assistants, or other scientists.
Seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization. Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is the fully-qualified, career-oriented position. Has a complete knowledge of company products and services, and viewed as an expert in particular product line by the company and customers. May be tasked with sales of new or strategic products. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with internal and external personnel in own area of expertise. Focuses on critical, large, complex, high-visibility, strategic or tactically important accounts. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
This is a field based role - the territory includes Texas and Louisiana.
- Manages and leads the development and implementation of capital equipment sales strategies to attain assigned sales objectives for highly strategic accounts.
- Provides professional leadership in planning, organizing, and controlling balanced sales growth, continued account penetration, and customer satisfaction.
- Utilizes strong product/market knowledge and sales experience to manage complex sales and resolve customer questions and concerns.
- Continuously builds knowledge of current industry trends, competitive information, and industry/technical knowledge and shares with other Roche colleagues.
- Retains, extends, and acquires customers through effective identification of opportunities and the creation and implementation of solutions.
- Establishes and builds strong client relationships that allow for growth, profitability and predictability. Communicates with other relevant Roche functions to ensure needed sales support and delivery of programs/products.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years relevant sales or equivalent experience required with the highest level of sales proficiency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including making impactful presentations
- Proven leadership abilities
- Negotiation, contracting and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a regulated environment
- Strategic planning and organizational skills
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Sales