Provide data management and technology tools to support a function through tactical execution of the department strategies through business applications. This position will provide systems and business application management experience by understanding business processes and making recommendations for enhancements to drive operational effectiveness and efficiency through business systems and/or applications.
Specialized knowledge of specific work processes or area. Provides analytical work to assigned area. Advanced knowledge of a specific field, and applies this knowledge to look in-depth at information pertaining to the area. Manages, organizes, and analyzes data or other information. Acts as a resource in providing information to others in the implementation of solutions. Applies fundamental concepts, practices and procedures to analytical work. Requires some evaluation, originality or ingenuity. Generally requires a degree or equivalent training, and specific knowledge and training in software applications.
- Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
- Proactively partner with business areas and provide routine analysis on identified metrics. Monitor performance and implement changes to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of current programs.
- Research and analyze historical data, develop models, compile budgets and provide recommendations to support proposal efforts.
- Identify, investigate, and provide recommendations to resolve program, plan, or system issues. Routinely review and validate data, adherence, and compliance and report any data integrity issues or non-compliance to appropriate person.
- Develop and maintain tools for monitoring and/or improving compliance and ensuring data integrity.
- Maintain reporting systems, programs, and plans. Maintain reporting and analysis documentation to ensure accurate analysis and reporting.
- Provides analyses and ad-hoc reports as requested.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field OR at least 5 years related experience
- 2 years business/systems analysis/analytical experience. Participation in an approved accelerated development, fellowship or rotational program may be considered in lieu of experience
- Ability to manage implementation of application solutions to address business needs
- Advanced MS Excel, MS Access, relational database, SQL and PC skills
- Demonstrated sound judgment and decision making
- Comprehensive experience analyzing and solving business situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Campus based position - located in Indianapolis, IN
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Business Process Management, Consulting and Support