At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity, and diversity.
At Roche, we work with a purpose - developing innovative tests and medicines, and using data in new ways to help people to live longer, better lives. We have been writing scientific history for more than 120 years, and our work impacts millions of patients every day, now and in the future. Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building teams that represent a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Roche Thailand is hiring an Integrated Disease Value Lead. You would be leading an agile squad of sales, marketing, access, medical, finance colleagues to deliver the Hematology just a gateway to the innovative world of Roche solutions to deliver better outcomes for more patients faster. New registrations will lead to new accountability and disease area opportunities for IDVLs in the future.
Who you are
- 5 + years Experience in sales, marketing, and digital marketing
- People development experience
- Preferred experience of agile ways of working
- Diversity in terms of cultural experiences, other industry especially consumer marketing experiences would be an added advantage
- Defines and owns portfolio and product strategy (incl. STP & prioritization): commercial, medical, access pre-launch / post-launch in partnership with the squad team
- Identifies, develops, prioritizes market segments for the portfolio to maximize value for customers & patients
- Designs strategy for flexible resourcing for the squad to manage seasonal dynamics of the products in the portfolio
- Designs and executes an optimum digital strategy to engage different customer segments
- Demonstrates a high level of ‘out of the box’ thinking, innovation and risk-taking
- Leads without hierarchy and challenges the status quo and encourages others to do so also.
- Engages the team to deliver excellence in customer experience
- Drives access strategy to ensure guideline listing and reimbursement in both the private and public setting,
- Drive & be accountable for squad performance
- Be accountable for maintaining high ethical standards of promotional and non-promotional practices in compliance with local regulations.
- Collaborate with internal business partners and departments to drive capability and obtain the necessary support and resourcing required to meet squad goals
- Refine & enforce squad governance and empowers teams for decision making
- Is an effective coach and developer of people
Be part of a winning company
- Working at Roche means working at the forefront of innovation.
- Our cutting-edge technologies and healthcare solutions are occasionally developed with unconventional methods but always with the highest standard of quality in mind.
- Our Diagnostic division is the world leader in in-vitro diagnostics.
- Our Pharmaceutical Division is the No. 1 supplier of cancer medicines.
Our Performance Culture
- As we keep reinventing ourselves, we depend on our people to take the initiative and push ahead.
- We look at competencies across functions and geographies, you’ll certainly be able to align your interests with our business needs.
- We believe in having our employees share in the success of the company and offer people the opportunity to take ownership of our employee share plan (currently available in 41 countries).
An inspiring work environment
- We foster a culture of debate, mutual respect, and diversity to encourage open discussion and new ideas.
- Feedback is one of the core elements of our culture, as sharing knowledge promotes the development of new ideas, a key competitive strength of ours.
- Our focus is on natural, long-term growth, driven by the contributions of our talented and committed people.
- We leave you the space you need to meet your personal goals, meet your family obligations, and pursue your professional development.
- We have a variety of site-specific flexible working models.
Be inspired by who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Visit https://www.roche.com/careers.htm to learn more about Roche.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > General Sales & Marketing