Purpose and Mission
The aim of Roche IT organization is to grow with the emerging and promising technology capabilities being enabled in the company and continue to be innovative going one step ahead of current trends and use internal skills to introduce new technologies that give Roche a competitive advantage. The focus of this role will be in driving ERP Global Integration work deliverables for the eco-system of SAP Application in Roche ERP.
- Delivering ERP solution build and manage operations activities in the area of ERP Global Integration.
- Possess diversity & inclusiveness mindset, able to work independently in a multicultural and global solution center setup.
- Ability to understand complex business landscape, perform technical designs and directions based on industry trends and business needs as well as to establish effective cooperation model with business partners and external suppliers
- Proven ability to prioritize work deliverables, multitasking and flexible
- Experienced in designing, executing, supervising and driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the SAP environment.
- Working experience on processes like incident management, change management, transport management and Release management experience.
- Working in SAP technology and experienced in more than one module in ERP, SRM , SNC .
- Working experience and knowledge in SAP BASIS & Authorization
- General knowledge and concept on interfaces between SAP and non-SAP applications.
- Ability to assess and prioritize the incoming tickets, service requests, communication and estimate the related workload.
- Ability to report periodic status of the assigned tasks to the SPOC/ Team Lead or Roche stakeholders
- Collaboration & Teamwork- Fosters effective teamwork and actively solicits ideas from others within the project team.
- Leadership & Influence- Plays lead role responsible for individual deliverables assigned to them. Represents functional team on project teams; may influences decisions/direction of the project.
- Level of autonomy- In general, receives little instruction on day-to-day work; receives general instructions on new projects or assignments. Will receive instruction and oversight on more complicated elements of assigned work.
- Manage escalations by working with right party to resolve issues, lead service improvement plan or task force if necessary. Ensure clear communication on escalation responses are done in timely manner.
- Ensure knowledge management activities are setup and maintained evergreen as well as keep additional focus in retaining critical knowledge within the organization.
- Supporting innovation in scope of processes and technologies and identifying opportunities to reuse existing solutions.
- Minimum 5 years in SAP BASIS and/or SAP Development.
- Good understanding and application of tools, principles, concepts, and techniques related to requirements, data, usability and process analysis
- Strong communication and business partnering skills
- Be able to manage ambiguity and conduct rapid prototyping to mature requirements.
- Work in an agile environment and often on multiple initiatives in parallel.
- Strong analysis skills and ability to quickly learn into new concepts and systems.
- Very good command of English language (speaking & writing) and work experience in a multi-national environment.
- Influencing, persuasion and negotiations skills, self-reliance and effective in management of a large area.
- Working experience and knowledge in ServiceNow.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry will be an added advantage.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Business Process Management, Consulting and Support