Who we are:
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche Diagnostics Australia (the market leader in Haematology, and with game changing new products in Lab Coagulation and Urinalysis) is seeking a highly motivated self-starter to lead our Haematology, Lab Coagulation, & Urinalysis portfolio.
This role will be responsible for delivering first class product management and marketing activities to internal and external stakeholders to ensure we deliver an exceptional experience to our valued customers as they perform their critical work.
Based in our North Ryde office, and reporting to the Pathology Marketing Manager, you will use your expertise to:
- Manage the product range to ensure supply chain, inventory, pricing, and regulatory compliance excellence
- Carefully manage the lifecycle of the product range to ensure we always have the most up-to-date and appropriate product portfolios
- Provide scientific insights across the 3 fields of haematology, coagulation, and urinalysis to both internal and external stakeholders in a way that makes sense to the audience
- Develop marketing strategies and plans, and execute these plans on time and in full. Marketing activities will include: advertising and promotion, internal and external education campaigns, live events & congress attendance, tender response, new product launch, etc
- Manage and develop our relationships with 3rd party customers and suppliers to improve business performance
Who you are:
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in this position, our new team member will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Background in Haematology is essential
- Educational qualifications in a relevant Scientific or Medical field.
- Qualifications or experience in Sales and/or Marketing (highly desirable)
- At least 6 years of lab medicine industry experience, and existing relationships in the Australian lab medicine profession (highly desirable)
- Exceptional communication skills, business acumen, attention to detail, and organisational skills
- Passionate team player who can bring people with you to deliver an exceptional customer experience, generate new thinking, and deliver success to both Roche and our customers
- A people person who enjoys working with people across various clinical specialties, professions, and geographies (local and regional travel involved)
In return, we are offering an attractive salary package including base, bonus, car allowance and superannuation as well as a friendly and supportive work environment. Onsite parking is also provided.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Natasha Sumners, HR Officer on 02 9860 2332.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Product Life Cycle Management