Position Title: Clinical Project Manager
Function: Pharma Development Regulatory
Duration: Full Time
As a part of the Clinical Project team (CPM) you will lead medical writing and editing projects for Late Stage Clinical Development organizations, partnering closely with key stakeholders: Clinical Science Leaders (CSLs), Medical Directors, Clinical Scientists, and protocol authoring teams.
We have three exciting opportunities for candidates to join our PDRD team at the Clinical and Associate Clinical Project Manager level.
- Oversees the development of protocols, including drafting, editing, coordination of review, adjudication of review comments, and creation of project timelines.
- Acts as a key strategic thinking partner for the clinical scientist and other team members on protocol development and the above deliverables.
- Is a key strategic participant in project teams and committees.
- Acquires and demonstrates a deep understanding of needs for the clinical science organization.
Who you are
- Two (2) or more years of medical writing and clinical project management experience, preferably in the biotech/Pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor's degree in the biological sciences or liberal arts preferred
- Superb written and oral communication skills, with a proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization.
- Have experience in protocols and ICS amendments
- Demonstrated experience in clinical and nonclinical document preparation and finalization.
- Strong project management and team facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and negotiate business solutions in a complex and fast paced matrix environment.
- Team player with demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships throughout all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, paired with strong partnering and performance consulting skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, including ability to prioritize and organize high volume workflow and follow a project through to completion, ensuring attention to detail, and highest level of accuracy within required timeframe.
- High degree of customer focused sensitivity towards both internal and external customers and business partners.
- Position may require approximately 5% international travel.
Candidates are encouraged to submit their cover letter and resume no later than May 22, 2020.
- This position is not car eligible.
- This position is not eligible for relocation support.
- This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and criminal records (for which a pardon has not been granted) checks.
AGENCY NOTICE: Please note that Roche Canada does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, Roche Canada will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Roche Canada explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Research & Development, Research & Development > Clinical Development