Supervises employees and is responsible for developing and maintaining customer experience strategies for Order Fulfillment. Schedules and organizes personnel to accommodate anticipated workflow. Recommends corrective services to address customer complaints. Effectively communicates, implements and interprets customer support policies and procedures. Develops, recommends and coordinates the implementation of new procedures. Ensures the efficient utilization of customer support tools. Evaluates the effectiveness of customer support operations. Coordinates customer support functions with other departments. Helps to establish order fulfillment strategies within the team to improve the customer experience. Responsible for ensuring order fulfillment strategies are strategic in driving operational excellence and creating customer value. Provides recommendations on system processes and employee utilization to maximize efficiencies in order management. Provides support across multiple teams including customer support, business support, inside sales and supply chain. Represents team on strategic projects throughout the organization.
Is generally assigned more complex and difficult assignments. Assignments are broad in nature. Duties are varied and complex often-involving research, analysis and solution development. Assists department leadership in driving strategic direction. Assists in implementing enhancements to the systems in partnership with IT.
Provides direction to employees according to established guidelines, policies and procedures. Requires full knowledge of own area of functional responsibility. Supervises daily operations of employee(s) by assigning tasks, frequently checking work and maintaining schedules. A portion of time is spent performing individual tasks related to the unit.
Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
- Oversees day-to-day operations and team to ensure efficient and effective operations while exceeding service and quality standards. Includes monitoring and scheduling workload and resources as appropriate to meet demands.
- Acts as subject matter expert for given process providing in-depth knowledge and expertise on process and system functionality.
- Creates SOP’s for given processes and aligns locally and globally as required.
- Coach and counsel team members including developing and communicating performance appraisals and corrective action.
- Provide training to team members on standard operating procedures and reinforce leanings.
- Responsible for successful on boarding and off boarding of team members per departmental process and training matrix.
- Troubleshoots complex issues to determine root cause and solutions for resolution.
- Drives continuous improvements to increase productivity, quality and service.
- Determines methodology, approach and work plan within area of expertise.
- Delivers metrics to analyze and monitor operations to ensure high level of customer service, efficiency and compliance.
- Builds strong partnerships with key internal organizations and stakeholders.
- Conducts training and development, performance appraisals, hiring, coaching and disciplinary actions of team Roche Job Description members with support from Leadership
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years marketing, e-commerce, customer support, general supply chain experience or relevant experience
- 3 years previous responsibility for leading or managing people formally or informally
- Strong product, technical, and system knowledge
- Demonstrated numerical aptitude
- Highly proficient in customer relationship management and order fulfillment processes
- Project Management, problem solving and consistent decision making skills · Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills to impact the status quo and influence decisions to achieve business decisions
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Customer Support, Customer Support > Technical & Application Support