After thorough training, you will be responsible as Sales Specialist for the Roche Diagnostics’ portfolio Point of Care (POC) in Belgium.
The specific tasks are:
- You are responsible for bringing in new clients as well as developing and strengthening the existing client portfolio
- You build strong contacts through the offer of a scientifically oriented service in the medical diagnostics sector
- You support the users on a scientific, applicative and commercial basis so that a continuous, efficient service is provided. To do this, you will collaborate closely with IT support.
- You are responsible for achieving the sales objectives within your region
- You manage your sector in an autonomous manner in close collaboration with the area manager, to whom you report
Who you are
- You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- You have a Bachelor or Master's degree in science (biomedical, chemical, biotechnology, biology, etc.) or the equivalent in experience
- You already have experience in a sales position
- Understanding of the above-mentioned techniques is a major bonus
- Good understanding of MS Office packages and CRM tools
- You are client-oriented
- You are commercially-minded and are continuously on the look-out for new opportunities
- You have strong negotiation skills
- You have a sense of responsibility in order to achieve the company's objectives, while respecting its vision and values
- You enthusiastically undertake your tasks with determination and alertness based on the results to be achieved
- You are a good listener, can eloquently present your ideas and know how to convince or influence others, either one-on-one or in a group
- Trilingual: Dutch, French and scientific English
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Sales