- Assemble Reagent Dispenser and/or bottle assembly and/or fill/kit related operations per production drawing and documents while maintaining accurate manual and electronic records.
- Adhere to manufacturing schedule in order to meet deadlines while sustaining quality, cost, delivery, and safety metrics.
- Operate semi-automated systems/equipment.
- Conduct line clearance/closure activities.
- Participate in inventory parts management.
- Assist in the troubleshooting of machine and/or process related issues.
- Work independently of supervision and provide guidance to others.
- Specific assembly job function may change based on functional team assignment.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
H.S. Diploma required
2 years related experience required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to complete moderately difficult tasks.
- Written and verbal comprehension of the English language.
- Ability to interpret and understand production documents and drawings to complete tasks.
- Must have working knowledge of standard computer programs.
- Basic mathematical comprehension (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages.)
- Work within a team environment in a culture of accountability and professionalism.