Here’s a chance to bring your skills and expertise to a company that will be a leader in digital diagnostics! Roche Diagnostics has created a new start-up business charged with building a modern portfolio of decision support software products that will change the way patients receive care.
Our challenge is to bring together complex diagnostic and treatment data from medical devices and IT systems within a hospital and intelligently process and present this data to doctors and caregivers to improve the experience and outcomes of patient care.
We are looking for candidates with experience selling healthcare IT (think EMR, PACS, LIS) products, and who also want to lead hospitals and academic medical centers around the world into the next generation of healthcare IT solutions that are SaaS based. You'll be part of a growing commercial team leading the way in the clinical decision support market, and get to work side by side with a team of world-class marketers, engineers, doctors and researchers who want to impact global healthcare delivery.
This is a field based role - the territory includes North Carolina and South Carolina
You will be responsible for the sales strategy development and achievement of the desired revenue, customer satisfaction, retention, and acquisition goals for the Digital Information Solutions portfolio of products within assigned territory.
You will effectively utilize outcomes from workflow analysis and impact studies to provide competitive differentiation and value to the overall customer solution. And provide in-depth technical expertise regarding assigned product lines.
In this role you’ll utilize competitive, customer, and product knowledge to establish competitive barriers to market penetration by positioning Roche Professional Diagnostic's solutions. All while assisting customers in achieving defined business/technical and personal goals.
Additional responsibilities will include pre & post analysis review; working cross functionally with internal colleagues and peers to share information and best practices while remaining actively involved in industry/customer organizations that impact business. You will need to deliver tailored presentations specific to customer needs incorporating the outcome data from the various process analysis. And conduct system demonstrations & presentations where applicable; road shows, VIPS, etc.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a directly related discipline (Biology, IT, CS, Eng.)
- 5+ years of successful experience selling healthcare IT products (ex. EMRs, PACS, LIS) within healthcare organizations that require negotiation of multiyear contract agreements and closing of high-value deals.
- Oncology clinical sales background preferred
- Experience selling enterprise-wide software solutions with integration to other systems
- Experience with workflow and decision support tools/systems
- Ability to connect with stakeholders and customers to explain technology, with the proven ability to take insights from customers and translate them into technical deliverables
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including making impactful presentations.
- Ability to connect with stakeholders and customers to explain technology, with the proven ability to take insights from customers and translate them into technical deliverables.
- Proven leadership abilities
- Negotiation, contracting and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a regulated environment
- Knowledge of Healthcare Information Security (data safety)
- Strategic planning and organizational skills
- Experience selling enterprise-wide software solutions which require integration with other systems.
- Cloud/SaaS selling is highly preferred.
- Good listening skills to be able to identify the customer’s needs.
- Excellent presentation skills including the ability to deliver C-level meetings.
- A proven track record of high growth and consultative sales.
- Experience managing long sales cycles, and complete understanding of Healthcare/Medical Purchasing behaviors and cycles.
- Ability to function independently, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel >50% of the time.