As the Roche Indianapolis Talent Management team delivers both Organizational Development (OD) and Learning & Development (L&D) capabilities to the business. The Sr Organizational Development Manager is an individual contributor role that partners with HR and leaders in the organization to facilitate large-scale, systemic change. Analyses the organization systemically, considering organization strategy, culture, leadership, capabilities, structures, processes, and systems to determine appropriate interventions to drive change.
Consultation: Provide assessment, diagnosis, facilitation, and analysis to arrive at comprehensive action plans for the organization that supports systemic change and performance improvement within leadership teams. Advise and consult to implement the solutions and measure the results of the effort. Stay educated on and leverage best practices, benchmarks, new/innovative approaches within the field and across industries.
Action Planning & Implementation: Design and lead processes to support clients in action planning for discovered and identified opportunities that are meaningful, business results oriented and clear. Lead, develop and execute plans for organizational transformation, culture and high performing team development. Build networks and identify vendors for delivery, as warranted.
Department, Enterprise, & Global Contributions: Advise and collaborate with Learning & Development staff to build integrated L&D strategies and goals for Roche. Contribute to enterprise and global initiatives/interventions, as assigned, to expand networks, continue learning, and improve business acumen.
Strategy Development: Lead semi-annual process with HR Leadership to develop and/or refine Executive Talent Development Strategy, (including Action Plan and Tactical Initiatives). Builds a strategy for internal versus external resources for organizational growth in addition to building internal and external resource networks.
Build HR Capabilities: Design, lead and deliver capability building initiatives across HR function to grow the understanding and competency of organizational development practice; grow broader business understanding where needed.
Partnership & Collaboration: Proactively partner with HR Leaders/Business Partners, key stakeholders, and relevant clients throughout OD process to ensure People Development Strategy, Plans and Initiatives are in place and measured. Collaborate with key business and HR Leaders/BP’s to align organizational strategy, structure and people to achieve desired business goal. Partnerships, advice, and coaching to take place at the Senior Leader, leadership team or organization level. Partners with the HR Leaders/BP’s to support the implementation of complex organizational transformation, culture and high performance team initiatives throughout the business. Partnerships and alignment with other HR Centers of Excellence as needed.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years of related consulting and organization change experience
- Proven ability to influence senior leaders and teams on behavior, mindset and performance as connected to business results
- Proven ability to build and lead across multiple projects and teams and successfully complex organizational transformation, culture and high performance team initiatives throughout the business
- Strong change management experience
- Business travel required (~20%)
- Advanced degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Psychology or Business Management
- Expertise in Organizational Change Assessment, High Performing Team Consultation, Strategy and Planning, Organization Design, Development, Effectiveness, Performance Management, Leadership Development and Culture Transformation, Knowledge Management, Communication Strategy and Planning, Instructional Systems Design and Implementation, and Assessment, and Analysis
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Human Resources, Human Resources > Leadership & Organizational Development