Provides the technical expertise and troubleshooting direction and training for Roche products portfolio. Provides the elevated technical expertise and support to customers and internal Roche staff, answering highly complex questions on function and usage of products. Analyzes technically challenging problems to identify problem area(s) and recommend corrective action.
A seasoned professional with wide-ranging experience. Deals with diverse and often times complex issues, where analysis may require in-depth evaluation of many factors. Exercises judgment in evaluating methods and may determine criteria for obtaining solutions. May coordinate the activities of other employees. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in area of expertise as well as some key contacts outside area of expertise.
Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
Provides technical expertise to support the most issues related to non-functioning reagents to identify problem area(s) and recommend corrective action. Responds to technically challenging issues on behalf of Roche Diagnostics US. May partner with internal colleagues and global counterparts to strategize and resolve issues.
Performs data collection, testing, and analysis and creates detailed documentation associated with customer complaints. Provides advice, identifying possible solutions and recommends tactics that lead to the timely and effective resolution of customer issues.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology, Microbiology, Information Technology or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of progressive experience, with prior experience with industry or diagnostics products
- Excellent communication, organization and customer service skills
- Strong problem solving, and persuasive skills
- Ability to work effectively with internal, global and external customers
Additional preferred requirements:
- Advanced expertise of assigned Roche products within the portfolio preferred
- MS or PhD preferred in biochemistry, molecular biology, chemistry or other related life sciences major
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Customer Support, Customer Support > Technical & Application Support