Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Who are Statistical Programming and Analysis?
Statistical Programming and Analysis are responsible for end-to-end statistical programming support in planning, specifying, developing and implementing statistical software solutions for the reporting and analysis of clinical trials in accordance with applicable processes
Whilst SAS is part of our core skill set, we embrace other technologies and languages, such as R and Spotfire, for example, to create interactive data displays
SPA deliveries inform decision making, answer clinical questions and help bring new treatments to patients
Why choose Roche?
Roche UK is listed as one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For in the UK 2019 and globally Roche has consistently been recognised as one of the best companies to work for
Our Welwyn office is situated within easy reach of London and Cambridge within the UK’s Scientific Golden Triangle
There are many other benefits including flexible working hours and the option to work from home some days a week
Why choose Statistical Programming and Analysis?
We are a functional team where analyst skills are highly valued and we play a key role in driving projects forward
We drive and continuously evolve analytics to generate insights from healthcare data to improve patient lives
Above all we encourage our team members to enhance their skills and talents as well as develop their potential through a variety of different opportunities
Who you are
You have completed a BSc, MSc or Advanced Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Biological Sciences, Computer Science, Data Science or similar
- You have some programming experience using statistical software or are eager to learn
- You display a strong logical and analytical mindset
- You are capable of clear and timely written/verbal communication and can demonstrate technical writing skills
- You’re someone who wants to influence your own development and can adapt to change
- You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies
- You’re looking for a company where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point
Please make sure that you fill in the questionnaire linked below as a part of your application process. In case the questionnaire is not filled in your application will not be considered.
Click here (https://forms.gle/Q56wAKtJAy1aQ1aB7) to complete the questionnaire.