As OP’s, you will be working in a team of self-motivated and self-organized team members, taking responsibility and accountability of automating, manage and maintain CI/CD pipelines with Kubernetes and Docker for different environments. He/she will be responsible for meeting 100% availability of the different environment.
A seasoned professional with wide-ranging experience. Deals with diverse and often times complex issues, where analysis may require in-depth evaluation of many factors. Exercises judgment in evaluating methods and may determine criteria for obtaining solutions. May coordinate the activities of other employees. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in area of expertise as well as some key contacts outside area of expertise.
Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES (required): describe the key roles and responsibilities of this job.
- Automate, Manage and maintain Kubernetes clusters lifecycle
- Develop tools for automated build, test, deployment and management of the platform
- Maintain and Develop Docker images/containers for different technology stack
- Setting up and managing Docker private repository and creating docker file to create custom Docker images
- Ensure that the connectivity and network are always up and running and plan for capacity upgrading or downsizing as and when the need arises.
- Monitor system events to ensure health, maximum system availability and service quality
- Produce clear documentation for delivered solutions.
- Experience in managing of Spark with efficient Hadoop administration
- Experience with public Cloud providers, including Amazon Web Services architecture, tools, and Cloud methodologies.
- Gather and present metrics and activities for the projects to key stakeholders.
- Mentoring and training the new team members.
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ATTRIBUTES (required): The minimum education, knowledge, experience, skills and attributes required to perform the essential functions of this job.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Hands on current profile or job.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines using GIT/Jenkins/Artifactory
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in Docker Containerization.
- Hands on experience in designing Kubernetes cluster with high availability and high performance.
- Strong knowledge in public clouds like AWS or Azure
- Experience automating systems deployments and configuration management using open source tools.
- Intense sense of ownership, initiative-taking, and a can-do attitude
- Great attention to detail and a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Team-player with a strong collaboration and communication skills, who is able to motivate and mobilize cross-functional teams, and respond positively to feedback
- Strong understanding Agile and working in agile projects
- Strong comprehension, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Bachelor degree in computer sciences or equivalent work experience is required.
Indicate below any additional preferred requirements if applicable (optional):
- Masters of Science (MS) degree in relevant area of study is preferred.
- Experience in testing business intelligence/analytics applications or software for multi-tenant enterprise SaaS applications is a big plus
- Scripting experience with bash or python or shell scripting. Must feel comfortable writing automation scripts
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Business Process Management, Consulting and Support