We are looking for an experienced Software Architect within DIA IT ESS (SFDC & AEM) department. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural designs for our business projects and liaise with key stakeholders to implement the solution.
- Collaborate with business colleagues (end users/business analysts) to determine functional and non-functional requirements
- Use tools and methodologies to create high & low level technical designs
- Liaise with different key stakeholders (business/IT) to refine the design as per appropriate & agreeable standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Assist, guide & mentor internal teams for new designs, technologies and solutions to increase knowledge base
Who you are:
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years related experience
- Analytical, logical problem resolution skills
- Proven experience as a solution architect with specialized experience on Adobe Experience Cloud platform & its offerings likes AEM, Analytics etc etc.
- Proven experience as a solution architect with specialized experience on AWS platform & its capabilities & offerings.
- Drive the creation of application and technical design standards which leverage best practices and effectively integrate Salesforce into Roche’s infrastructure
- Proven experience as an integration architect on platforms like Mulesoft, Biztalk etc
- Troubleshoot key product team implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution
- Review releases and roadmaps from Salesforce and evaluate the impacts to current applications, orgs, and solutions
- Identification and pro-active management of risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution
- Negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the product teams and third-party service provide build relationships and work with product teams; contribute to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single or your current project
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture best practices
- Excellent knowledge of process & design frameworks
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Willingness to travel up to 25% domestically and internationally
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Architecture