To manage own territory, Upper Northeast Thailand, by selling/promoting the range of diabetes products to Drug Store, Chain Stores, Consumers and any other relevant customer groups so as to optimize the return to Roche Diagnostics.
Main Role and Responsibilities
- To promote RDC products in line with the marketing plan as well as to optimize sales results from the territory.
- To analyze territory information and plan activities in the territory through effective use of planning, prioritizing and time management.
- To utilize all promotional material as trained by Product Manager and Sales Manager.
- To act, at all times, in a professional ethical manner in dress, personal style and in imparting information.
- To communicate effectively with both customers and RD personnel at all levels, building rapport to achieve business relationships.
- To initiate projects in the territory that will optimize the outcomes for the customer and the company.
- To visit the customer for onsite resolution of complaints.
- To perform onsite maintenance/verification of the complaint and providing the resolutions.
- To request for a replacement of products if required as per terms of warranty.
- To follow up activities and ensuring prompt call closure.
- To file reports of inquiry/ complaints to Call Center call status and updates.
- To escalate to PM if not resolve and copy to Business Unit Manager.
- To communicate openly with other team members on any matter that is relevant to Roche Diabetes Care.
- To report regularly on market information and competitor activity.
- To keep customer records up to date relevant and accurate.
- To complete all paperwork required by the time requested, e.g. territory reports, expense forms, etc.
- Thai nationality candidate only.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration or any related field.
- At least 1-2 years of sales experience in health care business is very preferable.
- Proven record of sales achievement.
- Be able to travel to up country with own car
- Independent, a team player, flexible and solution driven with a growth mindset.