We will be launching an exclusive 3-year program (Digital Innovation Lab 2.0) for entrepreneurs/startups to design and conduct ‘Proof of Concept’ (POC) projects in selected topics. The Program Leader (PL) will be responsible for the development and execution of this program and for coordination of all required activities with all partners and will also be supporting the startups during their tenure in the program. The PL will report to the Program Investment and Operation Committee.
This is a full time position located in Raanana, for 3 years with up to 30% international travel.
Prepare & conduct call for proposals
- Coordinate the development and launch of the program website and any other marketing activities (social media, events)
- Responsability for conducting all phases including: Building innovators network, Issue calls for proposals, Identify ideal candidates, coordination of review & selection process
- Coordinate the deal negotiation (with investment and operation committee, legal, M&A and any other relevant parties)
Provide program leadership and management expertise
- Organize & facilitate ‘start-up university’ training
- Design and run a successful program: identify needs, support startups during the program
- Manage key relationships, coordination of required activities with partners, customers, and other strategic and operational activities as required.
Follow-up post Proof of Concept (POC) projects
- Continue engagement with POC sponsors, and facilitate defining follow-up activities (e.g., feasibility assessment, R&D agreement, commercialization agreement, licensing, M&A)
- Coordinate fundraising
- Senior and well experienced Program Leader
- Proven work experience in Diagnostics and/or Pharma and/or Digital
- Experience working with entrepreneurs/startups, accelerators, challenges, innovation labs, large corporates
- Familiarity with the Israeli start-up scene in general and Healthcare in particular
- Conveys a sense of urgency in ways that motivate others to complete responsibilities and achieve goals
- Strong team player with a talent to drive/lead in a complex global matrix environment
- Aware of what needs doing and keen to make it happen, however big or small
- Excellent communicator with the ability to enthuse and engage audiences at all levels of the organization
- Master university; business degree a plus (MBA preferable)
- Fluency in written and spoken Hebrew & English a must