We are looking for you to join Roche Services & Solutions (Europe) Ltd. You will be part of our People Support Solutions organization and you will work with the brightest minds worldwide on pushing the boundaries of healthcare.
What we do:
The HR Services (HRS) department brings its purpose to life by providing our colleagues worldwide with integrated HR solutions tailored to their needs. We are a team that works very closely together to ensure good employee relations, anticipate our customers' future needs, and proactively develop solutions.
Your day to day responsibilities will be:
As a Mobility Specialist you will implement and execute mobility programs and services supporting employee short- and long-term transfers, assignments, country entry and domestic or international relocation. You will advise managers on mobility policies and practices; gather and complete required information and applications for processing. You will also facilitate immigration status applications and employment authorization for employees and candidates. You will serve as partner and point of contact with counsel, government agencies and third-party vendors providing immigration, relocation and mobility support. Furthermore you will assist in communicating relocation packages; answer questions and resolve escalated issues from employees, stay current with laws, regulations and procedures governing international mobility and immigration.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Managing In- and Outbounds on local HR tasks & Relocation Services for Local Hires/Interns/Special Program Perspectives in Switzerland
- Provide customer service on Relocation related activities, such as inquiry resolution, request management, and troubleshooting
- Provide advisory service - all topics related to the relocation service, moving and living/working in Switzerland for Local Hires, Interns, Special Program Perspectives & International Assignees
- Execute system data maintenance and administrative activities in support of Relocation business processes, managing monthly cost tracking for Foreign Local Hires and International Assignees, etc.
What would you bring to our team?
As an ideal team member you would have a diverse background, you are open minded and ready to work in a fast-paced and ever changing environment. Also, you would have:
- Living customer centricity through your day-to-day interactions
- Demonstrating end-to-end accountability
- Demonstrating problem-solving skills and agile mindset in ambiguous situations
- Having a growth mindset (including taking risks and experimenting, seeking new learning opportunities, asking and giving feedback)
- Multi-cultural acceptance, ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Mature personality with strong communication and social skills
- 2 years of related experience in a Relocation or an HR area and/or working experience in a team and service delivery or customer care environment
Experienced and efficient handling of standard IT-applications, preferably Google suite
- Knowledge of Workday HR Processes is preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English (German is an advantage)
Please only join us if you are dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development.
In exchange we, at Roche will provide you with:
- Development opportunities: free language courses, a wide range of training & learning opportunities, long-term career opportunities, lateral and vertical career moves, exciting projects & assignments, etc.
- Excellent benefits: flexibility (home office days after your probation period), competitive salary and cafeteria package, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, Themed Holiday party, people-focused company culture, annual bonus in March, etc.