Intern will have the opportunity to work with the Finance team on a number of projects and activities that may include but are not limited to:
- Shadow Senior Financial Analyst or Finance Manager during month end close, conduct variance analysis and participate in stakeholder review meetings
- Other key projects such as Core Map Migration & Research &Development census reporting
- Assist in 10-year global business planning process, tasks may include but not limited to 1) Prepare relevant data sources & consolidation files 2) Support preparation of Stakeholder review meetings 3) Validate planning data accuracy in planning tool 4) Develop business plan review presentation
- Support monthly Management reporting process
- Shadow FM during life cycle team meetings, conduct project spend analysis and develop multi-year project forecast and participate in business reviews
- Other key projects such as automation of global Sales report
- Completing (3rd/4th year) Accounting & Finance or business related undergraduate degree
- A hands-on, take-charge individual with strong and analytical skills.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and or other financial/analytics tools.
- Core values; Passion Integrity, Courage
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college/university during program calendar year 2020
- Completed at least 2 years of college/university to be eligible for the program.
- Must have a ≥3.0 GPA
- Minimum availability of 12 weeks (Required start on or before program Welcome Reception and end date on or after Summer End Poster Symposium).
- Previous experience in the job duties listed, either through course work or industry/academia
- Participation in student organizations and/or other leadership experience