At Roche Diabetes Care we have an exciting opportunity for an influential, commercially minded, tenacious Diabetes Care Specialist to join our field based secondary care sales team.
The role requires you to be extremely proactive in identifying and developing strong relationships with key stakeholders to drive business opportunities that increase uptake and sales of Accu-Chek insulin pumps, blood glucose systems and CGM across the territory.
You will build and maintain successful customer relationships within the HSE LHE and key secondary care organisations or sites. Identifying key decision makers and pro-actively leveraging local HSE LHE and Diabetes Service Pathway priorities to create opportunities for selling Roche Diabetes Care products and services.
This is no ordinary sales role and no two days will be the same. Here at Roche Diabetes Care we will provide all the tools and resources for you to succeed, but how you use your tools will be down to you. Your own personality and character will allow you to own the role to develop and thrive in the field. This is a real opportunity where you will get out, what you put in.
If you want to work with an award winning global company that is, like you, ambitious, determined and innovative, this is a fantastic opportunity. We have a fun, fast paced, dynamic culture in our sales team which offers support and encouragement where all new ideas are welcomed with opportunity to bring your ideas to life. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with your dedicated local Insulin Pump Trainer as well as Outcome Specialist.
For this position you will bring:
- Proven success within sales to the country health system is essential
- Exceptional negotiation and influencing skills
- Proven competence in the use of digital technologies
- Ability to learn rapidly new clinical information and technologies
- Confident to effectively influence at a strategic level
- Ability to sell multiple products
- Excellent organisation and communications skills
- Strong empathy and customer care skills
- Proven KOL relationships
- Strong presentation and communication Skills
- Demonstrable business acumen skills
- A full UK / ROI driving licence (max 6 points)
This is a field based role which will require travelling on a daily basis. Due to the nature of this role candidates should only apply if they live on the named territories below or are able to relocate and have a full UK / ROI driving licence (maximum 6 points).
The area this role covers are:
- Dublin Mid Leinster
- Dublin North East