Title: Digital Experience Manager
Division: Commercial Operations
Duration: Full Time
The Digital Experience Manager (DEM) will manage the omni-channel digital initiatives for identified internal stakeholders (eg Squads, Chapters, CCO). Working closely with the Squad/Functions, the DEM will be the primary point of contact to initiate, explore, execute, and monitor omni-channel digital initiatives for these internal stakeholder groups.
- Acts as Digital SME and “go-to” person for Digital for identified internal stakeholders
- Accountable for consistently and effectively driving innovation through the digital channel and achieves this by translating and developing business objectives into value-add digital initiatives and identifying untapped opportunities.
- Works closely with identified stakeholders to bring forward digital initiatives to support brand/customer/market challenges and opportunities.
- Leads Digital initiatives for these stakeholders from start to completion
- Supports and is a role model in demonstrating the Agile working principles
- Defines and collects key performance indicators and other metrics to effectively monitor, measure and report performance of tactics
- Makes recommendations on digital/channel budgets at the Squad/Chapter level, in addition to at the specific initiative/project level
- Ensures compliance with the overall Roche/digital channel compliance framework
- Partners closely with Digital Specialist to maximize digital initiative outcomes
- Identifies competitor and other market activities and develop actions to address these.
- Gathers and shares best practices cases, learning and other examples for continued enhancement of digital strategies, plans and tactics for assigned products.
- Identifies and pilots opportunities in new marketing/customer channels.
- Works closely with internal IT partners to ensure efficiencies and compliance with Roche IT standards.
- Works closely with vendors (when appropriate) and/or internal partners to ensure projects are completed on time and to Roche standards.
- Key contributor to the Digital Community of Interest and Community of Practice
- Maintains open dialogue with Squad/Chapter members regarding Digital initiatives
- Actively participates in Agile working methodologies
- Partners with Global to share Digital ideas and ways of working
- Stays up-to-date with current trends in Digital and shares with stakeholders and Communities of Interest and Practice.
- Works extensively with identified internal customers (Squads, Chapters, CCO) to ensure that digital/channel strategy and tactics are meeting the needs of the business
- Makes customer (field) visits to better understand our customers and their needs
- Participates in Squad/Chapter/CCO meetings as required
- Participates in National/Regional Summit meetings as required
- Works closely with colleagues in Analytics, Insights and Operations chapter to gain a deep and unified understanding of our customers
- University degree or equivalent; in a related industry.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit cover letter and resume no later than January 27th, 2019.
This position is not eligible for relocation support.
This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and criminal records (for which a pardon has not been granted) checks.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon any legally protected ground. Roche will make a good faith effort to accommodate the individual needs of applicants with disabilities in our recruitment process
AGENCY NOTICE: Please note that Roche Canada does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, Roche Canada will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Roche Canada explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.