The Access Value Lead will be responsible for ensuring optimal national reimbursement of Roche new and existing products, within her/his responsibility, formulating the negotiation strategies and working cross functionally to ensure that successful key account plans/strategies are in place, in order to meet business requirements in a timely manner.
- Leads Market Access strategy for Roche (Hellas) Therapeutic Areas’ by working closely with other relevant teams across the organization to ensure development and execution of access strategies
- Provides strategic and tactical counseling to the Roche (Hellas) organization on both risks and opportunities arising from changes to the access and policy environment.
- Defines and leads robust and innovative research and analyses to identify the societal impact of our products (as appropriate)
- Incorporates research and customer insights appropriately into product Access strategy and value proposition
- Develops the product value proposition by applying Global tools
- Executes approved product Access strategies in a timely and appropriate manner and ensures timely reimbursement and unrestricted access through appropriate distribution channels for all Roche (Hellas) products.
- Drives long-term strategic partnership with external stakeholders and leverages internal synergies (e.g. with other affiliates/global) to influence positive outcomes of critical product access issues
- Demonstrates the value of Roche (Hellas) products from an economic perspective and presents this evidence along with respective clinical arguments to local Stakeholders of interest (Payers, TAEs, MoH, National Drug Organization, Patient Associations etc.).
- Identifies potential challenges and drives new opportunities or innovative solutions for accelerating product access and maximizing business potential
- Leads pharmaceutical – product policy proposals in collaboration with the rest of the team, for broader health policy reforms
- Provides strategic oversight to research, insight synthesis, and subsequent development of product Access strategy and value proposition to ensure, optimize, and sustain access throughout the product lifecycle
The Access Value Lead is considered a partially field-based role
- BSc. in health sciences or BA in Business or Finance.
- Masters in Health Economics / Health Management or relevant area is considered a plus
- At least 5 years’ experience in the healthcare environment, preferably pharmaceutical industry or related consulting services, sufficient to have developed a deep understanding of the payer and market access environment
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of health economics and pharmacoeconomic analyses
- Strong customer relationship, interpersonal, and communication skills with the established ability to work effectively with diverse audiences and influence cross functionally.
- Proven ability to build coalitions and develop strong partnerships across functions and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work under pressure, to take decisions and accountability for business challenges, think strategically and tackle complex problems
- Strong customer-orientation; an ability to see issues from the point of view of the customer
- An "execution mindset" focused on getting things done quickly and simply
- Strong analytical skills with the proven ability to analyze data sets to determine trends and establish strategies.
- Strategic ability, as evidenced by an awareness of the "big picture" strategic issues facing the business overall both in the short and long term; ability to see local competitive positioning; and an ability to deal with ambiguity, uncertainty and complexity.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to develop and willingness to test creative solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to navigate and be successful in a fast-paced environment, while completing projects and achieving goals with high quality results, in a timely manner
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- Excellent MS office skills.