The department “Case Monitoring and Resolution” is a Centre of Excellence for the resolution of global product issues of the software and monitors effective resolution of global and local cases ensuring optimal levels of customer satisfaction and regulatory compliance.
As an intern in Case Investigation and Resolution you will be dealing with questions concerning product quality and product performance of Hospital/Laboratory Information Systems (HIS/LIS), medical data networks, middleware solutions and data communication. In this global function you are responsible for the timely and competent evaluation, investigation and resolution of inquiries and complaints coming from country organizations as well as for the documentation according to regulatory standards.
Your main tasks would include:
- You assume full accountability for the timely processing of individual cases (inquiries and complaints)
- You will be responsible for the documentation according to regulatory and ISO quality system requirements and needs of the country organizations
- You will be consulting more senior team members on technical or process related aspects
- You will represent and communicate results of individual cases/issues in interfacing meetings and assume responsibility for providing information related to cases
Ideally you fulfill the following criteria:
- You are currently enrolled as a student or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months)
- You are able to work in a multi-cultural and international environment
- You bring knowledge in Information Technology or Computer Engineering (or biomedical engineering)
- You bring knowledge in Database development platforms and are able to read and understand the source code (SQL)
- Knowledge of hospital/laboratory environments is desired
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken) are essential
Start date: April
Duration: 12 months
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.