Marketing Strategy & implementation:
- To lead and oversee marketing strategies and plans for the whole company.
- To define and set the current and long-term marketing vision, strategy, plans, and objectives for all products & services, including annual and long-term business plans.
- To identify, drive, and oversee the execution of innovative marketing strategies and plans.
- To lead the analysis of industry trends, competitive developments and business performance to define key strategic issues, appropriate long-term business goals, and strategic alternatives.
- To ensure the marketing strategies and plans for activities such as defining commercial requirements for the company’s products/services meet customer and business requirements.
- To be responsible for all marketing and expense budgets and to ensure the marketing expenses are within the budget and are in line with the internal procedures.
- To lead the team on marketing strategy development.
- To communicate with global and regional functions and teams and the local leadership team to provide input and guide products/segments, including new products and product launches.
- To conduct market research through the sales team and/or private companies, to take necessary actions by closely following up competition and market conditions.
- To develop and evaluate the employees to ensure the efficient operation of the department.
- Actively participate in the monthly Management Team meetings taking part in the decisions of Roche Diagnostics Pakistan and to ensure its continuity in accordance with the global vision, mission, and values of Roche.
- To organize or to ensure active participation in national and local commercial activities such as symposiums, round-table conferences.
- To be responsible for sharing an in-depth understanding of the customer, competitive and market trends and evolving industry dynamics in the local market to global business areas to ensure global product development and marketing strategies are supportive of the local market.
- To ensure full compliance within his/her responsibility area according to the Roche and local compliance guidelines.
Master’s degree in life Sciences / marketing, business or equivalent is required
- Marketing degree with aptitude for medical / technical information
- 8 to 10 years of experience in similar marketing & sales position preferably in the Pharmaceutical / diagnostic industry
- Understanding of the Diagnostic Industry & relevant business area product knowledge
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Understanding of sales / marketing relationship
- Excellent communication skills.
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Yes, as and when required.