We are looking for an engaging leader to join our Moroccan team as Business Insights & Finance Lead (Finance Head), to guide our finance department team and participate to the affiliate strategy.
The role reports directly into the GM and is part of the leadership team.
Here are the following scope and expectations:
- Partner with the local GM to drive the affiliate strategy towards the affiliate’s ambition and objectives
- Closely work with the local management team to fuel the affiliate transformation journey and be a role model for the new ways of working
- Partner with the business and act as a catalyst to explore new avenues to key projects by providing business and finance advice
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit by providing relevant insights based on a robust understanding of the local business context
- Network and collaborate within the affiliate as well as the wider Roche networks to co-create innovative solutions and play a role in elevating the local healthcare eco-system
- Inspire and coach the local Finance team to enable their transformation journey and support them in delivering smooth ongoing finance operations
- Drive projects to simplify processes and adapt to new technologies with the aim of being more agile and free up time to drive patient impact
- Be an active member of the regional finance Network and successfully leverage other networks to create an impact through learning & sharing
- Act as the official Finance representative within Roche and for local statutory requirements
You are passionate about the impact on patients you can have, you are playful with the uncertainty the dynamics of the country served will bring whilst you will stay your course towards the long-term vision? You are a self-starter and energized by new learning opportunities the cultural and market environment will provide you? Then you are the individual we look for. In order to set you up for success you require the following qualifications:
- You have a bachelor's degree (economics, legal and/or MBA preferred) or higher
- 5+ years of relevant working experience (pharma preferred)
- Business and financial acumen with the ability to connect the dots in an entrepreneurial way
- Strong analytical skills and ability to turn data into insights
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to align various stakeholders
- Ability to learn fast and turn learnings into meaningful projects
- Passionate about the new ways of working; relevant experience or qualification is a plus
- Ability to coach and lead a team through influence and visionary leadership
Are you inspired and energized by the opportunity to co-create the future of patients in Morocco? If yes, then make your mark and apply to this exciting opportunity!
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Finance, Finance > Finance Services