You will be responsible for:
- Develop and lead a highly motivated and well-trained team with an objective and performance led culture and ensure skilled staff and services in place to support execution of operational plan.
- Work with medical affair director to set up medical objectives, develop medical strategies and tactics, and make medical plans for corresponding disease area; Align with corresponding BAs on the medical objectives, strategies, tactics and plans； Take actions strictly following the plans.
- Coordinate IIS (investigator initiated studies) by close collaboration with investigators, medical and scientific information team and BAs；Support Roche sponsored phase IV clinical studies in the China.
- Develop HCP and medical related SOPs according to the requests of Dia Symphony；Make plans for the training and implementation of the SOPs; Take actions strictly following the plans.
- Work with medical affair director to develop the KOL medical and scientific collaboration plans in accordance with the medical strategies.
- Make external medical information materials for corresponding disease areas and give presentations at adversary meetings or other medical symposiums； Make internal medical information training materials for corresponding disease areas and train both medical and BA colleagues at different Roche events.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with Global Medical and Scientific Affairs for better understanding of global medical strategy and pipeline information, and sharing of best practices.
- Timely update the latest medical and scientific development in corresponding disease areas and the adjustment of global medical strategies and work with medical affair director to make adjustments to related medical objectives, strategies, tactics and plans if necessary.
- Review corresponding event applications to make sure compliance with Dia Symphony and related SOP’s, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and HCP guidelines; Review HCP PPTs and Roche promotion materials to ensure no off-label promotion.
- Review speaker pool registration applications and speaker engagement application to make sure that all the speakers are qualified and medical contents in the speaker PPTs are accurate, fair, balance, evidence-based and compliance with local regulations.
- Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
- Conduct business in full compliance including but not limited to Roche Secure, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche Competition Law Interactive Dialogues, Roche Safety, Security Health and Environmental Protection
- Understand and fulfill the responsibility of line manager's SHE tasks and duties (as defined in SHE handbook)
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience in developing and implementing medical strategies for various diseases in the medical or pharmaceutical industry;
- Clinical research and trial management experience, and the ability to interact with KOLs with sufficient knowledge, expertize and confidence.
- Excellent presentation and teaching skills and the ability to represent the company in a professional manner at medical, scientific and public events.
- Independent, self-motivated, pro-active, and dynamic
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills; the ability to get ideas across one-on-one, in group settings as well as in presentation
罗氏是一家提供均等机会的雇主。Medical Affairs、 Medical Affairs > Medical Information/Scientific Affairs