At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are brave in both decision and action, we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigor, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
Our internal Treasury Systems Team is responsible for the global systems supporting Treasury operations at Roche. As an intern within our team you have growing interest in Finance IT, Treasury and ERP solutions, as well as in Project Management and an educational background in business and/or informatics. During this internship position you will get to know the Treasury systems environment within Finance IT solutions in a global environment.
In this position, you will
- Learn about treasury processes, systems and interact with the Roche global treasury team
- Prepare training material and documentation for users whilst maintaining intranet presence
- Be exposed to a global operational environment with contact to different Roche affiliates worldwide
- Monitor daily of Treasury systems & helpdesk in collaboration with other team members
Who you are
You are a student in your final phase of your Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in computer science, software engineering, finance or similar field. IT Skills on machine learning, artificial intelligence or block chain are a plus.
Moreover, you are
- Bringing general business process understanding and knowledge in Finance
- Experienced with programming languages in corporate environments or in student projects
- Preferably experienced in project management methodologies or framework
- A person with good communication skills to technical teams and business representatives
- Advanced in MS Excel (e.g. Excel functions, charts, etc.), PowerPoint as well as SAP
- Preferably experienced with Scrum, Devops and Agile environments
- Proficient in English, additional languages are a plus
To be considered, please send us your complete application merged into one PDF including
- Motivation Letter including desired starting date
- A certificate of enrollment (if you are currently studying)
- For non-EU/EFTA citizens: Certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory (required due to regulations)
We’d like to let you know that for this recruitment process we are going to invite you to an Online Assessment in case a first review of your application was successful.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are dedicated to building a team that represents a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you still have questions, then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq
Tags: ROiQQ ROiBU ROiCO ROiFI ROiMG ROiTEC ROiBIs ROiDaSc ROiDIG ROiCS