As the Business Analyst you will be part of an international team supporting the global SAP treasury system, work in a global function and support the company ERP initiative. The system supports all critical day-to-day processes in treasury and financing as well providing InHouse Bank services to all Roche affiliates.
- Design and develop concepts for SAP Treasury and InHouse Bank processes, from blue print to implementation of pilot.
- Technically lead global rollouts in close collaboration with development experts and Treasury business partners. Handover concepts and implementation documentation to rest of the team.
- Be the IT implementation lead for headquarter, regional or global projects related to treasury systems; you will be acting as internal consultant towards local end-user community
- Advice divisional SAP IT teams in the regions with responsibility for implementing and testing treasury functionalities across the global Roche system landscape
- Strong business partnering with internal and external parties to improve system efficiency, security and business processes in line with agreed service level agreements and quality standards.
You have a University degree (or equivalent) in Informatics and several years of experience in SAP Treasury modules working in a global and multinational environment. You have a strong interest to work in a highly specialized, international team.
- Customer focus, team player, proactive attitude, with business partner and analytical mindset approach round your profile.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to see the big picture while managing the details.
- Extensive experience in SAP Treasury InHouse Cash, Cash Management and payment formats, especially with IDOC/ISO20022.
- Understanding of treasury and risk management processes is a plus
- Process design and project management skills. Knowledge of PMM and Scrum methodology.
- Excellent communication skills. English written and spoken is mandatory; other languages an asset
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Business Process Management, Consulting and Support