Profile and description
As a Senior Operational Excellence Specialist you will be a member of the OpEx team and have the “Training and Support Readiness” role assigned as primary role within the Roche Services and Solutions.
You will be responsible for managing and developing the content and format of training materials, and delivering of those materials. Consults with local, regional and global IT workgroups on content, format and development of training programs. Ensures continuous improvement in the training program according to GCX and Global Roche Services and Solutions global standards. You will execute training programs for new and existing employees, organize and presents training sessions to groups or individuals, including scheduling, training material/media development, presentation and record keeping.
In this senior position, additional roles will be assigned to ensure smooth operations and collaboration within the team. Within this role you actively contribute to the development and maintenance of the quality and excellence framework for the Roche Services and Solutions and will be an active member of the global OpEx chapter.
Your key responsibilities will be
Developing the training strategy for the APAC SDO and partners across the other regional SDOs for continuity across training requirements
● Responsible for all elements of training within the department to include course content creation and delivery, as well as, ongoing review and assessment for new hires and current staff
● Facilitation and/or delivering of relevant training sessions
● Ensures team members cover all required trainings and processes so they are fully able to provide support to end users
● Ensures all new hire training is followed by training assessment for proficiency
● Ensures that the GCX is up-to-date on the latest news / information (e.g. upcoming service rollouts, IT roadmaps, IT & business knowledge, etc.)
● Assists with pre-selection or interviews for all SDO positions; when required
Who you are
You are someone with strong IT technical knowledge of Roche’s desktop computing environment,onsite environment and all associated processes. Has the skill and ability to develop and maintain relationships across departments to keep knowledge current.
● Minimum requirement of an Associate degree or equivalent training
● 5+ years of experience within Shared Service Center, Desktop/Onsite, IT Training role or equivalent, with focus in training of end users
● Experience in technical and training principles, theories, and concepts in Information Technology Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
● Outstanding customer service, interpersonal and presentation skills
● Strong experience and in- depth knowledge of:
o Service Now
o Windows and Mac desktop platforms.
o iOS devices
o Enterprise application support
o Google and Microsoft suite of applications
● Strong customer service acumen and capability to drive end user satisfaction
● Excellent coordination and organizational skills
● Responsible, reliable and adaptable to a changing environment
● Good understanding and strong demonstration of the English language
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
● Microsoft Certified Trainer certification for MCITP (680 and 685), preferred
● ITIL Foundation certification, preferred
● Current MCITP (Windows 7) certification, preferred
● Current ACSP certification, preferred
● Apple TTT (Train-the-Trainer) certification for OS 10.9-Mavericks, preferred