Work closely with the Affiliate Model Transition team and Business Processes Managers and support all documentation related tasks during the project lifecycle (e.g. Fit Gap Workshops and Process Alignment sessions), including documents creation, quality assurance according to governance framework standard, manage documentation upload and monitoring of review/approval flows.
1. Responsible for delivering of all documentation needs for the Affiliate Model Project and according to documentation migration plan:
- Working together with the Affiliate Model Project team and Business Process Managers to create documentation and ensure that the final version of the SOP, DTP and CCP adhere to the documentation governance framework (lay-out, classification, naming convention and applicability groups link).
2. Administration of Roche Services & Solutions (RSS) structure into documentation management tool (Condor):
- Uploading documentation and assign users for review and approval according to the documentation governance framework.
- Following up on the review and approval process with the respective parties i.e. BPM, local affiliate Finance Manager and RSS Operations teams.
- Monitoring and providing documentation status updates.
3. Supporting Affiliate Model Transition team and Business Processes Managers with documentation needs arising from the process workshops:
- Adhering to the standard RSS transition methodology ensuring compliance with the approach, governance, cost, and service level parameters.
- Escalating issues to Leadership as appropriate.
- Managing ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Documentation Governance Team Lead.
Requirements of the Role
Degree in Business / Finance / Accounting or equivalent
Minimum 2-4 years of working experience in accounting, business or finance
- Strong written and communication skills in English, expressing ideas and expectations in a clear and concise manner.
- High level of organization skills with the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- The ability to operate effectively across diverse cultural and business environments