Country Study Manager
Roche has a strong pipeline with many new clinical trials. We are looking for a Country Study Manager (CSM) to coordinate these trials in our region, which consists of seven countries
Would you like a challenging and varied job in an active work environment within an exciting area, which is an important focus for the company? As a CSM you will have a close cooperation with various global and local functions related to Clinical Operations. You will report to the CSM Line Manager.
Following qualifications are required:
You have a healthcare professional/scientific background and clinical project management experience from the pharmaceutical industry.
You are required to have:
- The ability to effectively motivate study teams and influence in an agile organization
- Preferably knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and experience in drug development
- Experience in managing clinical projects and study teams, including budgets, resources and deadlines is preferred but not a must
- Knowledge of ICH/GCP and an understanding of clinical development in an international environment
- Strong communication skills and you master English fluently in both speech and writing
- The ability to combine integrity, courage and passion with a flexible approach to problem solving
- A winning personality and the ability to motivate yourself and others in a busy workday
Following areas of responsibility will be assigned to you:
- You will have the overall regional overview and responsibility for the performance of a number of clinical studies and the quality of these studies
- You will be in charge of the regional study team - in up to 7 countries, and cooperate with the global study team
- You will lead by being a strong role model and by creating a positive environment for the study team through mutual respect, innovation and accountability at all levels (local, global, functional, projects and/or programs)
- You will cooperate locally with the preparation of quality check, internal audits and inspections
- Through close collaboration you should have an overview and manage and support CRO CRA’s performance
We place special emphasis on the following competencies:
- Communicating information (Convincing people, Articulating information, Challenging ideas)
- Structuring tasks (Developing expertise, Adopting practical approaches, Providing insights)
- Building Relationships (Interacting with people, Establishing rapport, Impressing people)
- Providing Leadership (Making decisions, Directing people, Empowering individuals)
- Driving Success (Taking action seizing opportunities, Pursuing goals)
You will have excellent possibilities for both your personal and professional development in a dynamic and changeable organization, to which we are committed to developing our employees. With the jobcomes a competitive salary, telephone, bonus, PFA pension and various health insurances.
Please feel free to contact Line Managers Susanne Ranek at + 45 24 88 60 26 or Lone Vilstrup at + 45 42 14 29 18 for further information about the position.
Please send your application as soon as possible and no later than December 20, 2019.
Please note that only applications submitted through our recruitment system will be taken into consideration.