Key activities and Deliverables:
- Software distribution activities such as:
• installation, administration, troubleshooting and monitoring of client based windows applications, and security patches.
• installation, administration, troubleshooting and monitoring of the infrastructure.
- Incident and problem management.
- Application of ITIL best practices and strict quality guidelines.
- Close collaboration with Regional Service Centers, Application Portfolio and Application Management teams worldwide.
- Close contact with Local Site Administrators, Service Management, Client Engineering and other technical service areas (for backup, windows, server admin, SQL admin, desktop engineers, etc).
- Participate in those projects where any of the components/technologies the team manages is involved.
- Applications/Technologies in scope:
- SCCM 2012, SCCM 2007
- JAMF Software – Casper Suite
- Bomgar (Remote Desktop Support)
- Browser Dynamic Settings
Job skills required:
- Strong customer orientation.
- Solid communication skills. Ability to communicate concisely in both written and spoken English.
- Time and organizational management skills.
- Out of business hours work may be required to perform coordination activities.
Qualifications and experience required:
- 3-5 years’ experience with Software Distribution technologies and customer support.
- Experience in SCCM 2012:
• Strong experience in infrastructure and Windows client incident troubleshooting.
• Experience in deploying business applications and security updates in SCCM 2012.
• Experience in infrastructure management (health-checks, monitoring, upgrades).
- Experience in server administration (installation, maintenance and troubleshooting) of Windows Servers (2008, 2012, etc).
- Experience with client based OS, Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Experience in App-V, JAMF Solutions (specifically Casper Suite), Crashplan and Bomgar.
- Knowledge of Packaging and Scripting (vbscript, powershell).
- Knowledge of Computer Systems Validation or equivalent "Best Practices"
- Knowledge of change control as it relates to application systems.
- Knowledge of global solutions and standards as they relate to our local/regional solutions and processes.
- ITIL Based procedures experience.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Business Process Management, Consulting and Support